Follow by Email

Thursday, May 18, 2017

May 18, 2017 all that worry


Do you have a problem in your life? No. Then don’t worry.

Do you have a problem in your life? Yes. Can you do something about it? No. Then don’t worry.

Do you have a problem in your life? Yes, Can you do something about it? Yes. Then don’t worry.

Get it? No reason to worry in life.








My first day on the job was fun. Who gets to say that about the first day on the job. My first customer came up and I went to greet them and ask them how I could help them and they left happy. 

My office is neat and tidy and has a fantastic view. I got really lucky and have a wonderful coworker to share this opportunity with. I told her we better not let our supervisor know we are having so much fun together or they might split us up.

The rain and cold temperatures they promised us are here for a few days so my hiking explorations will be put on hold. Might be kind of slow at the entrance gate too, even though it is a free weekend. Yep, Open House May 19, 20 and 21. Free entrance into the park, free fishing and free pancake breakfast on Saturday and Sunday. I’ll be there dishing up pancakes so if you’re in the area stop on by!

No comments:

Post a Comment